The Shit People Say.....

ALL THE SHIT THAT'S FIT TO REPRINT!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

I Cannot Believe The Shit People Say!!!

O.K.

I had to create this blog because my buddy TraveeT created this awesome blog called: Douchebag Hall of Fame.

It's Fucking Hilarious!!

Well I wanted to suggest some people who I think needed to be added to the hall.

But, the people I wanted to suggest said more stupid things then did stupid things.

Where they Douchebags? OF COURSE!!!

But, I have a love of the word.

And In the land of Oceania, where words are invented on the spot (see Truthiness) and daily the bones of Goebbels sprouts a Hard on from the medias 'take' on life, we need to hear and smell the loudest and stinkiest of us.

I feel that those corn kernels and precious nuts that never seem to get digested in the daily buffet of slave grewal served by the
5 Mega-Media Companies needs to be remembered instead of just flushed away.

So, I thought I would honour them in my own special way.

And here it is.

THE SHIT PEOPLE SAY....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home